Thank you for visiting my website where a warm welcome is offered to all.
Hi I am Kerie. I am a counsellor and supervisor with more than 10 years’ experience and registered with the BACP. I offer counselling to children and young people, adults and couples.
I have a full DBS check to reassure parents of children and vulnerable adults. All counselling for young people is carried out with the complete agreement of the young person. This is to protect the future engagement of additional services if they are needed in the future.
I have always had an interest in working with young people. I qualified as a Level 3 Nursery Worker and moved on to working with slightly older children supporting them with their learning for a further 14 years.
This is when I decided to train to become a counsellor. I am currently employed as a school counsellor working with children and their families from 4 -18 years old, alongside my private practice in Brentwood. I have previously worked at St Luke’s Hospice, Thurrock Mind and Luke’s Children’s Counselling service.
My promise to you
- Receive 100% of my attention when listening and communicating.
- Our work will be confidential and in line with the BACP policies, my professional governing body.
- Offer a place where you will be respected, and not judged or critised.
- To use my expertise, knowledge and experience when working together to help you reach the most effective and efficient outcome where possible.
- To offer an open-ended approach, so there will be no limit on the number of sessions you decide to have.